naruto-bleach duel acadamy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-bleach duel acadamy

a yu-gi-oh kaiba corp virtual dueling system site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Card of the week
Card Info

Card Name: Rocket Jumper
Number: AST - 15
Type: Rock/Effect
Attribute: Earth
Level: 3
Attack: 1000
Defense: 800
Effect: If the only cards on your opponent's side of the field are Defense Position monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Truesdale

Dean Truesdale

Number of posts : 2
Credits : 200$
Shadow Points :
Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :
Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!   Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi to everyone i'm new here and i hope to enjoy! Very Happy
My name is Dean Truesdale and i love to duel using Rock/Machine/Warrior- type monsters!
Also i like to make images and signapures and will be glad to join this ACADEMY! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
itachi the criminal
Administrator
Administrator
itachi the criminal

Number of posts : 11
Credits : 10010$
Ham net : itachi is back
Pass : 123
Shadow Points :
Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :
Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!   Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:23 am

hi Dean glad to see you here welcome and have fun
Back to top Go down
http://itachi-the-criminal.darkbb.com
Dean Truesdale

Dean Truesdale

Number of posts : 2
Credits : 200$
Shadow Points :
Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!   Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks itachi glad to see you here too , and i hope to enjoy here! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Akagame Kurosai
Administrator
Administrator
Akagame Kurosai

Number of posts : 68
Credits : 9900$
Ham net : itachitrainer
Pass : yugioh
Shadow Points :
Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!   Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:27 pm

hi,abide by the rules,have a good time,and participate in the events.
Back to top Go down
http://karashi-sans-guild.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!   Dean Truesdale has arrived!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dean Truesdale has arrived!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto-bleach duel acadamy :: Must Read :: introduction-
Jump to: