naruto-bleach duel acadamy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-bleach duel acadamy

a yu-gi-oh kaiba corp virtual dueling system site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Card of the week
Card Info

Card Name: Rocket Jumper
Number: AST - 15
Type: Rock/Effect
Attribute: Earth
Level: 3
Attack: 1000
Defense: 800
Effect: If the only cards on your opponent's side of the field are Defense Position monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

My Fairy Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
World's_Greates_Duelist
tester
tester

Number of posts : 15
Credits : 1580$
Shadow Points :
My Fairy Cards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Fairy Cards Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :
My Fairy Cards Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100My Fairy Cards Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

My Fairy Cards Empty
PostSubject: My Fairy Cards   My Fairy Cards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:19 pm

My Fairy Cards 9331lc4
My Fairy Cards 9331vi1
My Fairy Cards 9331rx3
My Fairy Cards 9331pd6
My Fairy Cards 9331dl8
This card can only be summoned by sacrificing 3 fairy type monsters.When summoned send from the top of your deck cards until you have sent 3 fairy type monsters and your opponent sends from the top of their deck until they send 1 dark monster.This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for light monsters in your graveyard and on the field,500 ATK and DEF for Fairy monsters in your graveyard and on the field and gains 700 ATK and DEF for every dark monster in your opponents graveyard and on the field and gains 1000 AtK for every fiend in your opponents graveyard.
My Fairy Cards 9331ja7
This card cannot attack or defend this card is summoned as a second duelist and helps the user he has his own deck and is able to summon cards like normal duelist and the user is still able to summon more monsters this card attack points are represented as his life points he may be attacked directly and the user cannot be attacked and no monster effects that destroy this card aren't able to go through or spells or traps this card is treated as a regular duelist
My Fairy Cards 9331de2
This card cannot attack or defend this card is summoned as a second duelist and helps the user she has her own deck and is able to summon cards like normal duelist and the user is still able to summon more monsters this card attack points are represented as his life points she may be attacked directly and the user cannot be attacked and no monster effects that destroy this card aren't able to go through or spells or traps this card is treated as a regular duelist and can only be summoned when second duelist has 2000 life points or less it then becomes a 3 on 1 duel
My Fairy Cards 9331eu8
My Fairy Cards 9331or8
This card requires unfair duel summon This card cannot attack or defend this card is summoned as a second duelist and helps the user he has his own deck and is able to summon cards like normal duelist and the user is still able to summon more monsters this card attack points are represented as his life points he may be attacked directly and the user cannot be attacked and no monster effects that destroy this card aren't able to go through or spells or traps this card is treated as a regular duelist this card has the rarest cards ever in its deck.
My Fairy Cards 9331pd2
Back to top Go down

My Fairy Cards
Page 1 of 1