naruto-bleach duel acadamy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-bleach duel acadamy

a yu-gi-oh kaiba corp virtual dueling system site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Card of the week
Card Info

Card Name: Rocket Jumper
Number: AST - 15
Type: Rock/Effect
Attribute: Earth
Level: 3
Attack: 1000
Defense: 800
Effect: If the only cards on your opponent's side of the field are Defense Position monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

the start of the master of cards tourney!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akagame Kurosai
Administrator
Administrator
Akagame Kurosai

Number of posts : 68
Credits : 9900$
Ham net : itachitrainer
Pass : yugioh
Shadow Points :
the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :
the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-13

the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Empty
PostSubject: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:23 pm

alright before we start you have to say that your decks are ready and if you used a deck like kaiba's or yugi's or something that you used yugioh.wikia.com to find the decks.then we will start.
Back to top Go down
http://karashi-sans-guild.darkbb.com/
Akagame Kurosai
Administrator
Administrator
Akagame Kurosai

Number of posts : 68
Credits : 9900$
Ham net : itachitrainer
Pass : yugioh
Shadow Points :
the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :
the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:19 pm

alright i have given you guys plenty of time to get ready and say you are ready.now here is the line up for round one!!!!!!

alensabic vs popa_andreas--- popa_andreas Won

shigi vs lebaneezkid --- lebaneezkid Won

itachi2000 vs porunga--- Porunga won

itachi the criminal vs xenmo --- Itachi the criminal won as Xenmo is offline for too long

Last edited by porunga on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Xenmo is offline)
Back to top Go down
http://karashi-sans-guild.darkbb.com/
Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin

Number of posts : 23
Credits : 1000100$
Ham net : betaroom2
Pass : 1234
Shadow Points :

Shop Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am

ROund 2 begins

1 popa_andreas vs Itachi the criminal
2 lebaneezkid vs porunga -- Porunga Won

Accept your duels fast

Last edited by porunga on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin

Shadow Points :

Shop Points :

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:32 am

I won 2-0 SO I proceed to the final
Back to top Go down
itachi the criminal
Administrator
Administrator
itachi the criminal

Number of posts : 11
Credits : 10010$
Ham net : itachi is back
Pass : 123
Shadow Points :

Shop Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:13 am

i can't find popa andreas

damn why this always happen to me i hate it Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://itachi-the-criminal.darkbb.com
popa_andras
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
popa_andras

Number of posts : 36
Credits : 1250$
Ham net : Andras#1
Pass : polymerization
Shadow Points :
the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Right_bar_bleue

Shop Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:21 pm

hi itachi pm me and we duel
Back to top Go down
http://popaandras.hi5.com
Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin

Shadow Points :

Shop Points :

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am

What luck

2 months and not a single new post in the tourny

Popa and itachi duel fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the start of the master of cards tourney!!!   the start of the master of cards tourney!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the start of the master of cards tourney!!!
Page 1 of 1